|Home||» Products||» ANNUNCIATION PANEL||» ANNUNCIATION PANEL|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 3200.00 - 12000.00 INR
We are leading Manufacturer of Annunciation Panels and our product is made up of good quality.
Any manufacturing process or equipment needs close monitoring, it is effectively done by employing Annunciation system.
The system provides an Audio and Visual indication of faults.
DYNATEK make the panel is highly reliable and compact micro-controller based alarm annunciation system.
The system offers annunciation with signalling and Auxiliary (open collector) output.
Annunciation inputs are connected to potential free contacts.
When a fault condition occurs in any one of the connected inputs, annunciator indicates the fault by flashing respective window and energies Hooter Relay.
The AB / ABM series inputs have site selection facility for NO (make to alarm) and NC (break to alarm).
The user can connect a Hooter through relay for Audio alarm. Facility to connect external Test, Accept Reset push buttons are available on the back side terminals.
Dual rate flashing is provided for differentiating the first subsequent faults.
Salient Feature -
- Based on latest Micro-controller technology.
- Sleek, Compact design for reliable and accurate operation.
- Series of super bright LED's instead of twin filament lamps for ultimate life at very less power consumption.
- Fault input contacts NO/NC site selectable by means of DIP switches.
- Opto-isolated all fault inputs, immune to noise disturbances.
- Provision for external audible (Bell or Hooter) through potential free relay output contact.
- Built-in mebran switches for Test, Accept and Reset functions.
- Various Time delays 100ms,500ms,1Sec,2Sec,Provided for input faults to avoid noise or malfunction.
- Two part connector ensures easy replacement and service at site.
- Dual flashing rate for first fault 300 flashes / min. Subsequent fault 60 flashes / min.
- Any specific sequence available on demand.
- Payment Terms
- Main Domestic Market
- All India