Price And Quantity
- 3600.00 - 12000.00 INR/Piece
- 6000 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- 230VAC / 24 DC
- 230VAC / 24 VDC Volt (v)
- 1 Piece Per Day
- 4-7 Days
- All India
Special Feature -
Accepting inputs from PLC or SCADA.
Now a days in many Automation projects Potential free contacts are sensed by PLC or log in SCADA. But some times for same inputs Annunciation is required at site, in that case lot of hard wiring is required . But this hard wiring can be eliminated by using DYNATEK Annunciator which accepts inputs from PLC by only twisted two wires on RS485 bus(Modbus Protocol).
- Based on latest “Micro-controller” technology.
- Sleek, Compact design for reliable and accurate operation.
- Series of super bright LED's instead of twin filament lamps for ultimate life at very less power consumption.
- Fault input contacts NO/NC site selectable by means of DIP switches.
- Opto-isolated all fault inputs, immune to noise disturbances.
- Provision for external audible (Bell or Hooter) through potential free relay output contact.
- Built-in mebran switches for Test, Accept and Reset functions.
- Various Time delays 100ms,500ms,1Sec,2Sec,Provided for input faults to avoid noise or malfunction.
- Two part connector ensures easy replacement and service at site.
- Dual flashing rate for first fault 300 flashes / min. & Subsequent fault 60 flashes / min.
- Any specific sequence available on demand
Computer Connectivity -
Up to 32 annunciator units can be surveyed & controlled by software package (SCADA with Modbus I/O Driver). Faults at each Alarm annunciator are logged by the software in a computer file, which can be used later for analysis. The connection from the PC to the units is via. 2 wire RS-485 Bus, using standard RS-485 twisted pair shielded communication cable.
|Fault Input Points||4||6||8||10||12||14||16|
|Power Consumption - VA||1.6||1.8||7.7||8.5||9.1||9.8||10.5|
|Weight - gm.||330||330||710||710||710||710||710|
|Window Indication||-||Bright Red LED display.|
|Fault Inputs||-||Potential free contact "NO" or "NC" Micro switch or Aux. Contact of contactor|
|Flash Rates||-||For first fault 300 flashes/min. & subsequent fault 60 flashes/min.|
|Output Relay Contact Rating for Hooter||-||250mA / 230VAC, 1A / 24 VDC It is advisable to connect additional relay for heavy load|
|Additional Open Collector o/p for mimic or remote display||-||100mA Sinking mode|
|External Test, Accept and Reset||-||By "NO" push buttons|
|Operating Supply||-||12/24/48 V AC/DC 110/230 VAC , 50 Hz + 15% (Using additional rectifier card)|
|Leagend||-||Positive and Negative photo film|
|Mechanical Details |
Bezel Size Cut out Size